American Made - InSource all your Commercial Sewing needs from MARC!
MARC Commercial Sewing services include:
- Custom military sewing, ballistic vests, radio pouches, first aid kits, litter, helmet liners and more
- Law Enforcement and First Responder sewn products
- Firefighter and Emergency Crew, high visibility apparel
- Custom medical grade sewn products
- Custom Sewn Elastic Products
MARC is your Number One Choice of Commercial sewing, Military sewing and Medical Sewing Contractors!
We offer Prime Vendors for military products, ISO 13485 and FDA regulated and audited controlled manufacturing space, and U.S. Military third party audit approve quality system. Our industrial sewing offerings include heavy webbings and fabrics, cargo lifting straps, class seven sewing machines to light weight 1.4 oz rip stop nylon. MARC also will design and prototype products to custom specifications.
MARC also offers commercial sewing, cut and sew services for custom elastic products, belts and suspenders - solid colors and camouflage patterns. We utilize computer controlled fabric cutting systems for maximum fabric yield along with programmable, automated sewing machines, as well as manual machines. MARC provides National Stock Numbers (NSN) for a variety of products. MARC is experienced in government contract sewing protocol and processing.
MARC Commercial Sewing Healthcare customers include:
- Austin Medical
- Sentinelle Medical
- Tactical Medical Solutions
- Arcus Medical and many others
Our high standards for quality and reliability with the “goal of total customer satisfaction” set us apart from other manufacturers in the commercial sewing industry.
MARC Commercial Sewing Military Products:
- Webbing/Cargo Strapping
- Protective Vests
- Helmet Liners
- Medical Kits
- Fire Blankets
- Custom Medic Pouches
- Elastic Products
Cut and Sew
Our fabric parts are cut by a computer controlled Gerber system and sewn on programmable machines where possible. Manual sewing is performed with great care under our Quality Control system to ensure complete satisfaction.
Product Design and Development
Our design and development team can work with your technical data package or prototype to analyze the labor involved for an accurate quote on your product. We can tailor a quote specifically for your item and quantities.
Do you have a New Product that requires Custom Commercial Sewing? Let MARC help bring your product to your target audience!
- We provide commercial sewing of numerous products from outdoor products, to military grade class 7 sewing, to custom medical products such as woven and nonwoven custom medical products, wound care products and electronic-fabric sensory devices (vests, cuffs, caps).
Do you have a need for custom fabric cutting?
- We have two Gerber cutters, one dedicated to medical products.
Getting started with MARC
- Contact MARC using the contact form below, with a general overview of your new commercially sewn product. We are happy to work with you via a nondisclosure agreement and will provide references to validate our commitment to protecting your intellectual property at any time.
- If you have preliminary drawings or sketches of your product, this is helpful. If not, MARC can work with you to create CAD drawings for your product as an initial step for product development.
- Provide your best estimate of the initial quantities per month that you feel will need to be produced, if possible.
- If you need a prototype created for your product MARC can deliver! With 14 manufacturing locations throughout Western North Carolina, we have the capability to design, manufacture and distribute your product. In addition we provide commercial packaging, hand assembly and distribution logistics services.
About MARC Quality
- MARC commercial sewing products are ISO13485 Registered and FDA Regulated. Once you inspect our product quality, you will understand our commitment to providing the absolute best value in commercial sewing services.
Examples of new commercial sewing products brought to market by working with the MARC Team:
- Athletic Wear
- Container Liners
- Custom Surgical Drapes
- Elastic Belts
- Elastic Suspenders
- Filter Bags
- High Visibility Apparel
- Military Products
- Neoprene Sewn Products
- Products for Mobility Challenged people
- Seat Cushions
- Sewn Plumbing Products
- Table Covers
- Canvas and Nylon Bags
To contact MARC for a free, no-obligation quote for Custom Commercial Sewing or Contract Sewing services, please submit our contact form or call: