MARC - Complete InSourcing Solutions for over 30 years
What is MARC Insourcing?
MARC InSourcing provides cost-saving benefits when your business needs extra processing capabilities. You can integrate MARC InSourcing services seamlessly with your company's production schedule to provide your clients with needed products or services on time and on budget!
We provide quality-driven InSourcing services and cost-saving solutions to companies nationwide. MARC is in business to help you do business. We take pride in assuring personal service, top-notch quality assurance, on-time delivery, and cost effective pricing.
Choose MARC for Assembly and Kitting, Packaging, Food Blending, Mailing, Manufacturing and Fulfillment
- 1.6 million square feet of diversified manufacturing, warehousing and distribution facilities.
- State-of-the-art mechanical and electronic equipment.
- Centrally located in Western North Carolina with easy access to multiple Interstates.
- ISO 9001 and 13485 Registered.
- 1100 highly skilled, trained and motivated employees
- Fully OSHA compliant
- EDI capabilities
- Climate-controlled warehouse and production facilities
- Clean Room packaging and assembly capabilities
- Professional marketing staff to help assess your special requirements.
- Guaranteed pricing...no surprise or hidden costs.
- Small, large, seasonal, and on-going projects.
- Special Projects...Rush Orders...Seasonal Peaks..."Oops" orders.
- Personalized Service...we configure our services and equipment to customer specifications.
- Dedicated to meeting & exceeding customer quality standards and time frames.
What types of services are offered by MARC's InSourcing program?
- Plastic Thermoforming - Thin gauge thermoforming, trays, medical devices, and surgical drapes with complete packaging and assembly services.
- Product Packaging - Blister pack, shrink wrap, polybag, heat sealed, custom and sterile packaging.
- Food Blending and Packaging - USDA 3 Certified production, large bag capabilities, horizontal and vertical fill and seal packaging systems
- Contract Manufacturing of fabric products
- Commercial Sewing - Military products, ballistic vests, radio pouches, first aid kits, litters, Helmet Liners and Specialty Products
- Medical Products - Custom surgical drapes, thermoform medical basins, trays, cell scrapers, Collection Tubes and Kit Packs
- Hand Assembly - Shrink wrapping, clamshell packaging, heat sealing and repackaging
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Private Label Manufacturing
How do I start a MARC InSourcing program?
To learn more about the MARC Insourcing Program please submit our contact form or call: